Friday, February 26, 2010

Edible bouquets!



These bouquets were made a while ago. Thought I should share it with all my friends out there. Both the bouquets are self explanatory! No recipe required!

The fruit bouquet was made for my parents' 40th anniversary party. It was a huge hit. Guests loved it, and they didn't want to eat any of the skewers as it looked too good to eat! Funny!

The veggie bouquet, I wanted to surprise my co-workers! And bull's eye! They were so surprised to see that simple veggies can be turned into something eye catching! We all enjoyed the veggies with the special 3-cheese dip that I made!

I like to take short cuts in cooking. Yes, Semi Home-made Indian works and rocks!

Here is the recipe for the dip:

3-Cheese dip

Just take 3 cheese ranch dressing(any!), mix with equal amount of mayonnaise, salt and pepper to taste and voila! your dip is ready!

Enjoy!