Sunday, July 3, 2011

Celebrating Red N White with Strawberries N Cheesecake!

Strawberries…. My favourite. Cheesecake… another favorite of mine! Combine two of them, I am in heaven! I was thinking about making my usual red and white dessert for Canada Day last Friday and came up with all these! It's amazing how a simple and basic cheesecake preparation can be turned into something exotic and heavenly delicious. Cheesecake was prepared using the simple method as in my New York Cheesecake. It was turned into these mind blowing desserts and breakfasts.

First one is Strawberry Cheesecake Turnovers. Simple yet yummy. All you need is prepared cheesecake, macerated strawberries(I only used honey and orange zest, go crazy with Basil, balsamic vinegar and what have you!) and look what I got. Seriously, for all us foodies, no recipe for this is required, am I right?

Now comes Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins. Equally easy and melt in mouth beauties. Again, I only combined my blueberry muffin recipe, just changed the fruit and voila!


Strawberry Cheesecake Pancake, now this is something to look forward to every Saturday morning! Super simple and super soft, these fluffy pancakes are less pancakes and more shortcakes! To save me a lot of time in the kitchen, I used Mrs.Betty Crocker's help! Boy, she comes in handy every time I want to whip up pancakes. Love ya Betty!
gorgeous looking plate!
somewhat messed up!
Last but not least, Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse! Yes, you guessed it right. All the ingredients from Strawberry mousse minus the jello powder, combined with simple cheesecake mix, and this fruity, yummy, layered dessert was born!


3 comments:

  1. Omg, cant take eyes from ur clicks, everything look stunning and absolutely irresistible..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a breath taking post ~ lovely recipes n equally lovely presentation of all those yummy treats!!
    US Masala

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy presentation..loved all recipes with straw berries..first time to your blog,happy to follow you as well.. Check out my space and welcome you to follow the blog too

    ReplyDelete