LENT = Leave Every Negative Thing
As you begin this Holy Season, may you discover the true meaning of LENT, by Leaving behind all Negative things of the past and strive for a Future filled with Hope! (Phi 3: 7 14).
A Different Approach to Fasting...
Fasts have a tendency to be oriented toward things like giving up food or television. But there are many other creative ways we can welcome Jesus' healing touch.
Here are suggestions you may want to consider.
1. Fast from anger and hatred. Give your family an extra dose of love each day.
2. Fast from judging others. Before making any judgment, recall how Jesus overlooks your faults.
3. Fast from discouragement. Hold on to Jesus' promise that He has a perfect plan for your life.
4. Fast from complaining. When you find yourself about to complain, close your eyes and recall some of the little moments of joy Jesus has given you.
5. Fast from resentment or bitterness! Work on forgiving those who may have hurt you.
6. Fast from spending too much money. Try to reduce your spending by ten percent and give those savings to the poor.
Wishing you all Prayerful and Heart transforming Lent.
Thank you so much Rinku, for sending this beautiful message to me!